We have a number of student exchange opportunities with universities abroad offering similar programs to Fashion Design and Fashion Communication. Most exchanges are one semester in length and are only open to third year students.All exchanges are in the Winter term except for the Hogeschool Van Amsterdam, which is in the Fall term. Exchanges are an amazing opportunity if you are interested in other cultures and international exposure. These periods of study and practical training abroad will enable you to understand and learn about different cultures and markets, enabling you to prepare for life and work in other countries.
While you are on exchange you will remain registered at Ryerson. This means that you will pay tuition as usual to Ryerson and you do not have to apply for readmission when you return.
For more details, please contact: Martin Chochinov.
Exchange Coordinator for the Faculty of Communication and Design at:email@example.com
or 416-979-5000, Ext. 7924
We offer exchanges to the following Schools:
- Aalto University Helsinki, Finland
- Amsterdam Fashion Institute (AMFI) Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Auckland University of Technology [AUT] Auckland, New Zealand
- Birmingham City University Birmingham, England
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University Hong Kong, China
- KEA (Copenhagen School of Design and Technology) Copenhagen, Denmark
- Manchester Metropolitan University Manchester, England
- Nottingham Trent University Nottingham, England
- RMIT University Melbourne, Australia
- University of Technology, Sydney Sydney, Australia
- VIA University College - TEKO Design + Business Herning, Denmark